Haru, Henry, Kaiser Stark Backpack in Visetos
The Haru, Henry, Kaiser capsule presents pop art parodies of classic MCM characters.
Size - 33 cm / 13"
Color - Black | BLACK
A graffiti spin on the classic Haus letters adorns the top flap of this portable pioneer. The defiant emblem is flanked by Kaiser the Blunt Puppy and Haru the Wicked Rabbit — rebellious renditions of the beloved MCM Dog and Bunny. Crafted from Italian Visetos and nappa leather, the small Stark backpack is an artisan abode for tablets, books, and other belongings essential to the global nomad.
- Approximately 33.0 x 27.5 x 13.0 cm
- 75 cm to 89 cm strap length, Handle drop: 7 cm
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Leather top handle
- MCM graffiti logo with character motifs
- Front zip pocket
- Two-way zip closure
- Interior pocket and sleeve for tablet and small devices
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Matte black metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMKCAVE10BK001